Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing Recipe
- 6 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place all ingredients in a blender; cover and process on medium speed until smooth, about 1 minute. Cover and refrigerate. Yield: 3 cups.
2 tablespoons: 188 calories, 19g fat (5g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 453mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing
"Next time I'd leave out the onion salt... makes it taste too oniony. Pretty good though."