- 6 cups sliced peeled apples
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
- Ice cream, optional
- Place the apples in a greased 9-in. square baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly around the edges. Serve with ice cream if desired.
1 cup: 288 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 116mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.