- 6 medium potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Place potatoes in a greased 2-qt. baking dish. In a saucepan, combine water, butter, soup mix and rosemary; heat until butter is melted. Pour over potatoes. Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 20 minutes longer or until the potatoes are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forHome-Style Potatoes
"Omg. These potatoes are so good! I have used red potatoes, yukon gold, fingerlings and russet potatoes. I use a mandolin to slice the potatoes. I bake them about 10 minutes longer than the recipe and do not use tosemary but add a good bit of crackef black pepper."