- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender. Add the macaroni, ham, cheese sauce, salt and pepper. Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forHome-Style Mac 'N' Cheese
"I took this mac n cheese to work and had a lot of compliments . This was fairly simple and easy to make and very tasty!"