Holiday Vegetable Dip Recipe
This dip is sure to trickle your taste buds. When I got the recipe, I was warned one batch is never enough. So whenever I make it, I double the recipe and never have any left over. —Nancy Hofman, Lethbridge, Alberta
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- Assorted raw vegetables or potato chips
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with chives. Serve with vegetables or chips. Yield: 1 cup.
2 tablespoons: 202 calories, 22g fat (3g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 169mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Holiday Vegetable Dip
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC