- 1 package (10 ounces) Italian-blend salad greens
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 medium red apple, cored and chopped
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) raspberry vinaigrette
- In a large salad bowl, toss the greens, oranges, cranberries, apple, walnuts and cheese. Drizzle with vinaigrette just before serving; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forHoliday Tossed Salad
"Made this salad for a dinner party at a friend's. Everyone raved about it. Best part is you can get everything ready ahead of time and just toss it together when ready to serve (except the apple). Makes it very fresh and easy when traveling. Made it once with red pepper instead of the apple, but it just wasn't as good."