At our house, we wrap holiday leftovers in pizza crust as a yummy way to finish them off. Here’s to getting the flavor, without the all-day cooking. —Alia Slatton, Boulder, Colorado
Featured In: 19 Stromboli Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup mashed potatoes (with added milk and butter), warmed
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 cup cooked stuffing
- 1 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°. On a lightly floured surface, unroll pizza crust dough and pat into a 13x10-in. rectangle. Spread mashed potatoes to within 1/2 in. of edges. Layer with turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal and tuck ends under. Place on a greased baking sheet, seam side down. Brush with butter. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Holiday Stromboli in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p168
Reviews forHoliday Stromboli
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 28, 2017
"This recipe did not turn out good. It was very mushy will not make again."