Holiday Reindeer Cookies Recipe
Gather 'round the tree on Christmas Eve and feast on these adorable reindeer cookies. If you listen closely, you might heard reindeer hoofs on the roof! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 pounds dark chocolate candy coating, chopped
- 1 package (16 ounces) Nutter Butter cookies
- 32 miniature marshmallows, cut in half crosswise
- Decorating icing
- 32 M&M's or Red Hot candies
- 64 miniature pretzels
- 1. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip one cookie in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper.
- 2. Attach two marshmallow halves onto cookie for eyes; add decorating icing for pupils and a mouth. Add an M&M or Red Hot for nose. Attach pretzels or pretzel pieces for antlers. Repeat. Let stand until set. Yield: 32 cookies.
1 cookie: 182 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 111mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Holiday Reindeer Cookies
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC