Holiday Pasta Toss
Don't limit your preparation of pasta salad to summertime. Your family will find it a refreshing dish in winter as well. This recipe uses frozen spinach, so it's always in season. Plus, you can add other produce if you'd like.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds, optional
- In a large saucepan, cook the pasta according to package directions; drain. In the same pan, heat dressing and spinach over medium heat. Return pasta to pan and toss to coat. Sprinkle with poppy seeds if desired.