Holiday Party Deviled Eggs
My family's enjoyed these tidbits for many years and for good reason— the eggs are just delicious. What's the secret? I add cream cheese to the filling to make it smooth and rich.
Total TimePrep: 15 min.
- 10 hard-boiled large eggs
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash white pepper
- Paprika, pimientos and fresh parsley
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff or pipe filling into egg whites. Garnish with paprika, pimientos and parsley. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 148 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 223mg cholesterol, 153mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Originally published as Holiday Party Deviled Eggs in Country Woman Christmas 2001
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.