My family's enjoyed these tidbits for many years and for good reason— the eggs are just delicious. What's the secret? I add cream cheese to the filling to make it smooth and rich.
Recommended: 21 Appetizer Recipes for Your Holiday Party
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 10 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash white pepper
- Paprika, pimientos and fresh parsley
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks with a fork. Add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff or pipe filling into egg whites. Garnish with paprika, pimientos and parsley. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Holiday Party Deviled Eggs in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2001, p22
Reviews forHoliday Party Deviled Eggs
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 29, 2011
"mmmm, cream cheese sure makes a difference! creamy and rich!!"