Holiday Nuggets Recipe
Mom made these family favorites every year for the holidays. I still remember how much I enjoyed “helping” with the mixing bowl. Now my son helps me! —Anna Minegar, Wauchula, Florida
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Confectioners' sugar
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. Cream butter and sugar; add extracts. Gradually add flour and salt. Stir in nuts. Shape into 1-1/4-in. balls; place on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten slightly with fingers.
- 2. Bake until the bottoms are lightly browned, about 25 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. When cool, sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
1 cookie: 156 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 127mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Holiday Nuggets
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC