- 2-1/2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 cups white or pastel miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup strawberry or chocolate drink mix
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup buttermilk blend powder
- 1/3 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT (for each batch):
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 5 cups of mix makes 15 drinks.
- To prepare hot drink: Dissolve 1/3 cup mix in boiling water; stir well. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews forHoliday Hot Drink Mix
"I tried this mix this year for the first time. It's a nice warming winter drink, and what a fun color! I do think that the strawberry flavor could be punched up a little, but don't think I would necessarily add more of the strawberry drink mix. I was thinking of adding a small amount of unsweetened Kool-Aid® powder in the strawberry flavor. Another thing that might help would be to add a little powdered vanilla to the mix. It's very good, really warming, but it just seems to me to need a little bit more flavor."