Holiday Hot Chocolate Mix
This is the recipe I make for holiday gifts. I put it in decorative jars and tie pretty ribbons around the jars for a festive looking gift.—Debbie Klejeski, Sturgeon Lake, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes3 quarts mix
- 1 package (8 quarts) nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 jar (6 ounces) nondairy coffee creamer
- 3-3/4 cups instant chocolate drink mix
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Place all ingredients in a very large bowl or kettle. Stir until well blended. Store in airtight container or pack into small gift containers. To serve, add 1/4 cup chocolate mix to 2/3 cup hot water.
Originally published as Hot Chocolate Mix in Country Woman November/December 1991
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.