Holiday Ham Ring
I always seem to have one of these ham rings in the freezer to share with neighbors during difficult times. Its country-style taste reminds folks of Grandma's kitchen.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1-1/2 pounds fully cooked ham, ground
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Combine the first seven ingredients; mix well. On a 15x10x1-in. baking pan, shape meat mixture into a 9-1/2-in.-diameter ring. Combine soup, vinegar, brown sugar and mustard; pour half over ham ring.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Pour remaining soup mixture over the top; bake 30 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 160°-170°.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 368 calories, 22g fat (8g saturated fat), 97mg cholesterol, 1311mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein.
Originally published as Holiday Ham Ring in Country Pork
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.