- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup eggnog
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Beat cream cheese, butter and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in eggnog, sour cream and pie spice. Fold in whipped topping; spread over crust. Sprinkle with nutmeg. Cover and freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forHoliday Eggnog Pie
"Just made this, didn't have to change a single thing - tastes fantastic! Thank you for sharing, this is a new tradition!"
"easy to make , but not good tasting"
"Tasty but wish it didnt need to be kept in the freezer"
"Had to find a no-bake dessert since the oven decided to go Awol on us. I'm super glad I stumbled upon this! Made it for a Thanksgiving party and boy was it a hit. People were begging for seconds and asking for the recipe. I've just made six pies for several Christmas gatherings. My hubby said that this was the best dessert I've made yet, and even my step-dad (who doesn't care for egg nog) loved it! Definitely one of my fave recipes because it's sooo easy to make and really delicious!"
"Very creamy, the hubby even asked me to make another one. And he doesn't like eggnog. Really has the taste of eggnog."
"It was a hit on Thanksgiving!"
"My family really likes this recipe, and I didn't change a thing! I found it in the Dec/Jan 2011 magazine and appreciated I could find a fresh copy for my recipe book. Delicious and quick. JoAnne- MI"