Holiday Eggnog Mix
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes18 servings (6 cups eggnog mix)
- 6-2/3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup buttermilk blend powder
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT (for each batch):
- 3/4 cup cold whole milk
- In a food processor, combine the first four ingredients; cover and pulse until blended. Store in airtight containers in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
- To prepare eggnog: Place 1/3 cup mix in a glass. Stir in 3/4 cup milk until blended.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup prepared eggnog: 267 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 398mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 0 fiber), 17g protein.
Nov 19, 2016
I made half the recipe as I am the only one that likes eggnog. I tried it as written and thought it was missing something. I added 1/3 cup sugar and think it tastes great. Not sure if it was because I added the mix to the milk instead of the milk to the mix, but there were some lumps to the mixture. Found if I waited a few minutes those dissolved with another stir. Love the taste and it was so easy to make.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.