- 6-2/3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup buttermilk blend powder
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT (for each batch):
- 3/4 cup cold whole milk
- In a food processor, combine the first four ingredients; cover and pulse until blended. Store in airtight containers in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
- To prepare eggnog: Place 1/3 cup mix in a glass. Stir in 3/4 cup milk until blended. Yield: 18 servings (6 cups eggnog mix).
Reviews forHoliday Eggnog Mix
"I made half the recipe as I am the only one that likes eggnog. I tried it as written and thought it was missing something. I added 1/3 cup sugar and think it tastes great. Not sure if it was because I added the mix to the milk instead of the milk to the mix, but there were some lumps to the mixture. Found if I waited a few minutes those dissolved with another stir. Love the taste and it was so easy to make."