- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup French salad dressing
- 4 teaspoons onion soup mix
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops in oil for 12-15 minutes on each side or a thermometer reads 160°.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, salad dressing and soup mix. Cover and microwave on high 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve with pork chops.
1 each: 523 calories, 31g fat (7g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 1097mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.