Family and guests will really enjoy the tender chops with the sweet-tart sauce. The sauce also makes a tasty topping for chicken.—Tina Lust, Nevada, Ohio
Recommended: 50 Cranberry Recipes That’ll Brighten Up Your Plate
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup French salad dressing
- 4 teaspoons onion soup mix
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops in oil for 12-15 minutes on each side or a thermometer reads 160°.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, salad dressing and soup mix. Cover and microwave on high 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve with pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Pork Chops in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p6
Reviews forHoliday Cranberry Pork Chops
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review