Holiday Cranberry Delight
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Cook: 25 min.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Combine crumbs and butter; press into an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish. Chill.
- In a saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar and water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove from the heat. Stir in pecans and marmalade; refrigerate until completely cool.
- Meanwhile, combine cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla in a bowl; beat until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spread over crust. Top with cranberry mixture. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 479 calories, 31g fat (17g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 222mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Nov 28, 2009
Daughter made this at Thanksgiving and it was wonderful! Even those who didn't particularly like cranberries liked it. It was fluffy and very rich with the delicate contrast of slightly tart cranberries. Crunch of the graham crackers was great with the fluff... it just has too much fat and calories. Very tasty though!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.