Holiday Crab Dip
This velvety crab dip is comfort food at its finest. I add it to my holiday appetizer platter along with crackers, pita bread, English cucumber slices or celery stalks. —Anne L. Haley, Bear, Delaware
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- Cucumber slices, water crackers or pita bread wedges
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Gently fold in crab. Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend. Serve with cucumber slices.
Originally published as Aunt Annie's Holiday Crab Dip in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.