VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1-1/4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons coleslaw salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. On an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan, arrange triangles in a ring with points toward the outside, wide ends overlapping and leaving a 3-in. circle open in center. Press overlapping edges of dough to seal.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat 4-6 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain and transfer to a large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon mixture across wide end of triangles. Fold pointed end of triangles over filling, tucking points under to form a ring (filling will be visible). Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Holiday Chicken and Sausage Wreath in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2015, p8