Holiday Cheesecake Pie
This unique recipe showcases easy-to-prepare pumpkin cheesecake and a cool, creamy topping.—Cami Rosenberg-Dews, Bristol, Connecticut
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 45 min. + chilling
Makes2 pies (8 servings each)
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 graham cracker crusts (9 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups cold eggnog
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the pumpkin, milk, sugar, cream cheese, pumpkin pie spice and salt until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Divide evenly between the graham cracker crusts.
- Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggnog and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over pies. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with commercially prepared eggnog.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 266 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 51mg cholesterol, 297mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse with Eggnog Topping in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.