Holiday Cheesecake Pie
This unique recipe showcases easy-to-prepare pumpkin cheesecake and a cool, creamy topping.—Cami Rosenberg-Dews, Bristol, Connecticut
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 45 min. + chilling
Makes2 pies (8 servings each)
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 graham cracker crusts (9 inches)
- 1-1/2 cups cold eggnog
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the pumpkin, milk, sugar, cream cheese, pumpkin pie spice and salt until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Divide evenly between the graham cracker crusts.
- Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggnog and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over pies. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired.