Holiday Cheese Balls Recipe
I received this party-perfect recipe from the wife of one of my co-workers. Everyone loves the delicious yet simple blend of cheeses, Worcestershire sauce, onions, parsley and pecans.—Carol Hawley, Frederick, Maryland
- 4 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup process cheese sauce
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, divided
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley, divided
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, blue cheese and cheese sauce. Add 1/2 cup pecans, 1/4 cup parsley, onion and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 2. Shape into two balls. Combine the remaining pecans and parsley; roll cheese balls in pecan mixture. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cheese balls (1-3/4 cups each).
2 tablespoons: 124 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 294mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Holiday Cheese Balls
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC