Holiday Cheese Ball Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Assorted crackers, breadsticks and/or fresh vegetables
- 1. In a small mixing bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Shape into a ball; roll in walnuts. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with crackers, breadsticks and/or vegetables. Yield: 1 cheese ball.
2 tablespoons: 156 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 101mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Holiday Cheese Ball
"This, and the Cheddar Broccoli Cheese Ball, was the first time I made a cheese ball. It was devoured in 45 minutes after I put it on the table."