- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Assorted crackers, breadsticks and/or fresh vegetables
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Shape into a ball; roll in walnuts. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with crackers, breadsticks and/or vegetables. Yield: 1 cheese ball.
Reviews forHoliday Cheese Ball
"This, and the Cheddar Broccoli Cheese Ball, was the first time I made a cheese ball. It was devoured in 45 minutes after I put it on the table."