Holiday Cappuccino Trifle
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 to 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers
- Raspberries, fresh mint and grated chocolate, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the milk, water, pudding mix and coffee granules on medium speed for 2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in whipped topping.
- Break ladyfingers into cubes; place half in a 2-qt. glass bowl. Top with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Garnish with raspberries, mint and chocolate if desired. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 298 calories, 8g fat (6g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 283mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Nov 27, 2014
I have made this several times, but I use a frozen Sara Lee pound cake instead of ladyfingers and it's great!
May 3, 2012
I've made this a couple times. Instead of ladyfingers, i used Oreo cookies. Very easy and quick. Definitely would make it again, and again!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.