- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cold water
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 to 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers
- Raspberries, fresh mint and grated chocolate, optional
- In a mixing bowl, beat the milk, water, pudding mix and coffee granules on medium speed for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Tear ladyfingers in to cubes; place half in a 2-qt. glass bowl. Top with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Garnish with raspberries, mint and chocolate if desired. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forHoliday Cappuccino Trifle
"I have made this several times, but I use a frozen Sara Lee pound cake instead of ladyfingers and it's great!"