Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice or pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon egg white
- 2 cups blanched almonds
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and seasonings; set aside. In another bowl, whisk egg white until foamy. Add almonds; toss to coat. Add spice mixture; toss to coat.
- Spread on a greased foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.