Hold-The-Oil French Dressing
"The first time I served this dressing, my husband thought I had bought a new brand and commented on how good it was," writes Ruth Koberna of Brecksville, Ohio. No one would guess that this zesty salad topping starts with a can of tomato soup.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes14 servings (1-3/4 cups)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-sodium condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Salad greens and vegetables of your choice
- In a bowl, whisk the first 10 ingredients until blended. Serve with a tossed salad. Refrigerate leftover dressing.