- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-sodium condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Salad greens and vegetables of your choice
- In a bowl, whisk the first 10 ingredients until blended. Serve with a tossed salad. Refrigerate leftover dressing. Yield: 14 servings (1-3/4 cups).
Reviews forHold-The-Oil French Dressing
"Great versatile recipe. I use splenda instead of sugar. I have also used different types of vinegar for different flavors."