Hoisin Salmon Fillets
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add the salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 224 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 401mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 4, 2013
Super easy and super good! We'll be using this recipe a lot in the future.
Feb 14, 2012
I had two pieces of salmon to make so I halved the recipe and omitted the lemon zest, then broiled the salmon on high for around 12 minutes. It was the best salmon recipe I've found! It would also taste good broken up and mixed in a veggie stir fry. Nothing I would change, thanks for the great recipe!
Mar 27, 2011
This is my favorite fish recipe. This fish was so good I ate it COLD the next day. It's going in my favorites box!
Oct 4, 2010
My husband and I absolutely loved this recipe! Only think we did differently was add some garlic! YUM!