- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spread salmon with hoisin sauce; sprinkle with pepper. Place on a greased foil-lined baking sheet, skin side down. Bake 12-15 minutes or until fish begins to flake easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine pineapple and marmalade. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally; cook and stir 4-6 minutes or until slightly thickened. Spoon over salmon; sprinkle with cilantro. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHoisin-Pineapple Salmon
"Absolutely delicious. I am adding this recipe to our salmon favorites."
"Great, simple recipe. My husband and I both enjoyed the flavors and the ease of preparation. My daughter, however, wasn't as big of a fan, the reason I only gave it four stars. She said something tasted a little funny, I'm assuming the marmalade or the hoisin. But I would try this one again."