Hoisin & Honey Glazed Salmon
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened pineapple juice
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- Preheat broiler. Mix hoisin sauce, honey and pineapple juice.
- Place salmon in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Broil 4-5 in. from heat 12-14 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Baste occasionally with 1/4 cup hoisin mixture during the last 6 minutes of cooking. Serve with remaining sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet with 1 tablespoon sauce: 341 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 280mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch.
Apr 3, 2018
Really loved the flavors of the fish and it was very easy to make. What's not to like?
May 6, 2017
Yum, yum, yum! This is delicious and so simple to prepare. Definitely making this again.
Apr 8, 2016
Delicious! Quick and easy to prepare.
Nov 13, 2014
Tasty and easy to put together.