Hoisin Chicken Salad Recipe
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the romaine, chicken, tomatoes and onions.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice, hoisin sauce, ginger, garlic salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 418 calories, 28g fat (5g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 697mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 29g protein.
Reviews for Hoisin Chicken Salad
"Made with regular chicken breast instead of rotisserie, but was very flavorless. Dressing flavor was not appealing."