- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened pineapple juice
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- Preheat broiler. Mix hoisin sauce, honey and pineapple juice.
- Place salmon in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Broil 4-5 in. from heat 12-14 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Baste occasionally with 1/4 cup hoisin mixture during the last 6 minutes of cooking. Serve with remaining sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHoisin & Honey Glazed Salmon
"Really loved the flavors of the fish and it was very easy to make. What's not to like?"
"Yum, yum, yum! This is delicious and so simple to prepare. Definitely making this again."
"Tasty and easy to put together."