- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled, cubed and cooked
- 1 can (10.-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings. Saute onion and mushrooms in drippings until onion is tender. Stir in the potatoes and soup. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHobo Hash
"Good for you who can make do with what is on hand when times are tuff!! This good recipe proves you can make do and still have a good meal for your kids."