Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 4-1/2 cups uncooked fusilli pasta
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 jar (14 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add soup and sour cream; beat until blended. Drain pasta.
- Spoon half of the beef mixture into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with pasta, soup mixture and remaining beef mixture. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 622 calories, 30g fat (16g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 817mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 32g protein.
Feb 12, 2013
My family enjoys this casserole. I use rotini pasta. The sour cream and cheeses really make the casserole taste more rich. A good recipe.
Feb 25, 2012
Love it and easy to make.
Oct 17, 2011
A good, "homey" recipe. My favorite thing about it was that my daughter, who normally doesn't like anything with sour cream in it, liked it. I think the other things, when eaten together with it, decrease the "sour" quality in the sour cream. Hearty and filling.