- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds small red, purple and yellow potatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and chives; serve with potatoes. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHerby Potatoes with Sour Cream
"Now, I’m sure it’s much better if using fresh herbs. Still not bad."
"The fresh herbs are the star of this dish! Loved them"
"Nice flavour. Doubled potatoes but kept herb amounts the same. Was a perfect balance. Also added some sweet potato chunks. Looked lovely and colourful. Whole family enjoyed this. Thanks for a great recipe."
"Totally awesome! It was declared a new family favorite. I used all fresh herbs, which may be hard to beat with dried on this one. The light crisp they received in the oven was hard to beat. I could only find yellow and red potatoes...no purple...maybe next time."