Herby-Almond Pasta Topper
Pasta and sauce make for a good base. For added color and crunch, dress them up with a sprinkling of fresh herbs and almonds. —Karen Berner, Taste of Home Chief Food Editor
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- Hot cooked pasta
- Pasta sauce, optional
- Toss almonds with herbs. Sprinkle over pasta and, if desired, sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 51 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Herby-Almond Pasta Topper in Taste of Home April/May 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.