- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 medium bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, cubed
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- On a large round microwave-safe platter, arrange the cauliflower, broccoli and zucchini. Cover and microwave on high for 7 minutes or until crisp-tender, rotating a half turn three times; drain.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, thyme, parsley and onion salt. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute or until the butter is melted. Arrange tomatoes on platter. Drizzle butter mixture over vegetables; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cook, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forHerbed Veggie Platter
"This is one of my families favorite recipes!!! We have made it for several occasions. I like to bake it at 400 for about 30 mins, it turns out so yummy!!!"