VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh sage
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh marjoram
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 boneless skinless turkey breast halves (2 pounds each)
- In a blender, process the first 15 ingredients until blended. Pour marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Transfer turkey and marinade to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 3-1/2 to 4-1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads 165°. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Herbed Turkey Breasts in Taste of Home February/March 2007, p11
Reviews forHerbed Turkey Breasts
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 31, 2018
"What can I use instead of the packet of onion soup mix?"
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2016
"This is a great recipe! I will definitely make this again."