Herbed Turkey Breast Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (5-1/2 to 6 pounds)
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat. Place turkey in a shallow roasting pan; baste with butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, basting every 30 minutes. Yield: 10-12 servings.
5 ounces cooked turkey: 291 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 112mg cholesterol, 192mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 44g protein.
Reviews for Herbed Turkey Breast
"Moist and flavorful. The aroma got everyone to the table in record time!"
"Delicious and perfect when you're not entertaining a large group!"
"My favorite way to roast a turkey breast. Smells wonderful as it bakes and tastes great."
"The best roasted turkey recipe there is! You will not be disappointed!"
"Very good - nice flavor and moist. Will definitely make again and this would be great on a whole turkey as well."
"Moist and flavorful! I can't believe how great this tastes! I didn't change a thing - no need to."
"I used this recipe for a whoIe turkey instead. I had to adjust the measurements but it still turned out perfect! Great flavor!"