Herbed Turkey Breast
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1-1/2 hours + standing
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (5-1/2 to 6 pounds)
- In a small saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat. Place turkey in a shallow roasting pan; drizzle with butter mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until a thermometer reads 165°, basting every 30 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before carving.
Nutrition Facts5 ounces cooked turkey: 291 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 112mg cholesterol, 192mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 44g protein.
Sep 30, 2019
Moist and delicious!
Nov 11, 2018
To kareniperry...........Maybe try teriyaki sauce. It has a different taste.
Nov 10, 2018
Has anyone tried this without the soy sauce or a substitute? I want to try this recipe but I don’t like the taste of soy sauce!
Oct 27, 2017
Moist and flavorful. The aroma got everyone to the table in record time!
Feb 9, 2017
This is Wonderful Flavoring for turkey breast and made it for baked chicken as well.
Feb 2, 2017
Delicious and perfect when you're not entertaining a large group!
Dec 4, 2016
Delicious and moist. My turkey was a big hit this thanksgiving! Will use this same recipe for whole chickens as well.
Feb 19, 2016
My favorite way to roast a turkey breast. Smells wonderful as it bakes and tastes great.
Nov 15, 2015
The best roasted turkey recipe there is! You will not be disappointed!
Oct 29, 2015