"I often make these delicious ribs in the summer when we're at our lake cottage," notes Norma Harder of Melfort, Saskatchewan. "I serve them with couscous, Caesar salad and garlic toast."
Total TimePrep: 50 min. Grill: 15 min.
- 4 pounds pork spareribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- Place ribs in two ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pans. Cover and bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until meat is tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Brush over ribs. Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until lightly browned, brushing occasionally with herb mixture.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 717 calories, 60g fat (20g saturated fat), 196mg cholesterol, 640mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 41g protein.
Originally published as Herbed Spareribs in Taste of Home June/July 2004
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.