- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups frozen corn
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the corn, sugar, salt, basil, thyme and pepper. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 5-8 minutes or until corn is tender.
- Add shrimp; cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHerbed Shrimp Skillet
"My husband LOVED this. I made it a main dish by serving it over white rice. I also diced up a serano pepper and a few other chiles to add some spice! Wonderful and light!"