Herbed Shrimp Fettuccine
"Everyone will think you went all out when you serve this impressive seafood entree," promises Marilyn Weaver of Sparks, Maryland. "You'll be amazed, though, at how easy and quick it is to fix."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 ounces fettuccine or medium egg noodles
- 1 envelope herb and garlic soup mix
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine soup mix and milk in a saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until smooth. Add shrimp and broccoli; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until shrimp are pink (do not boil). Drain pasta; toss with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 357 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 187mg cholesterol, 895mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 3g fiber), 31g protein.
Originally published as Herbed Shrimp Fettuccine in Quick Cooking November/December 1999
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.