Herbed Salmon Packets Recipe
“This is a fast and easy way to prepare healthy fish”, says Lois Kinneberg of Phoenix, Arizona. “You can experiment with different herbs and fish, and add matchstick vegetables to the packet.”
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 lemon slices
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Caesar vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup salad croutons
- 1. Place each salmon fillet on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Sprinkle with garlic, thyme, salt and pepper; top each with a lemon slice. Drizzle with vinaigrette; sprinkle with croutons.
- 2. Fold foil around fish and seal tightly. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Open foil packets carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 410 calories, 25g fat (5g saturated fat), 103mg cholesterol, 817mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 36g protein.
Reviews for Herbed Salmon Packets
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC