- 1 to 1-1/3 cups tarragon vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Salad greens and vegetables of choice
- In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine the first 10 ingredients; shake well. Refrigerate. Serve over salad. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews forHerbed Salad Dressing
"It is very Good.maide it with Extra Virgin Olive Oil."